RECOGNITO Personal- und Kaderselektion in St. Gallen ist in der Personal- und Unternehmensberatung tätig. Mit unseren 2 Geschäftsstellen Zürich und St. Gallen sind wir im Grossraum Zürich/Innerschweiz/Aargau und der Ostschweiz präsent. Wir sind spezialisiert in der Suche und Selektion von ausgewiesenen Fach- und Führungskräften.
Unser Mandant ist ein weltweit führendes IT-Unternehmen welches in 90 Ländern tätig ist
Für die Niederlassung in Zürich-Opfikon suchen wir per 1. September 2020 einen
Senior Technical Project Manager (BSS) (f/m) 100% Telecom
Telecom | IPTV | Networking devices | 5G Technology
Employment start date: 1st September 2020
Duties and responsibilities
Develop Test Strategies
You work with the Telecom Business Product manager to identify products and solutions for offering in a multi-device, multi-network & multi-service telecom market product segments. This includes analyzing business problems, product feature range, product consumer needs and correspondingly new strategies, in a highly agile working environment.
Define Solutions and Budget
You collaborate with stakeholders within the organization to transform business requirements into technical solutions. Engage technical teams spread across multiple vendors and geo location to a final solution, based on the integration capabilities of BSS – OSS and Networking layer of the Telecom provider. Ensure that the solution and cost fits with the Business case of the Product management and sales. The solution needs to be presented and agreed with Legal and corporate Security compliance teams.
Drive Solution Development
Manage development of agreed solutions and enhancements independently and working with teams using Agile/SCRUM and/or Waterfall SDLC methodologies. Define and design development process to ensure a stable flow of deliverables and managing routines. Participate in Architecture and Design activities by validating solution encompassing Cloud platform, Design Pattern, Multithreading, UX, REST full Services, Micro services, Cyber Security, Digital Signature, Synchronous/Asynchronous Services, Open source impacts and guide them adhering to best practices. You ensure the timely integration of the in-house development team with a remote team and be responsible for the deliveries. Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and s/w engineers to assist them in resolving problems for end to end integration.
You take the responsibility for the success of the project and you work within the very strict SLA provided by the telecom. Accountable for managing a project team of 30-50 people across geographical locations. Track milestones and represent projects in different forums to inform stakeholders about the status of the project throughout its lifecycle.
• Track record in leading cross-functional project(s) with people management (team of 30+) experience across multiple geo locations
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities as well organized to deliver project on time, within allocated budget and full customer satisfaction
• Extensive knowledge of end to end BSS (Business Support System) solution design is a must including systems like CRM, Self-Care, Billing, Mediation, Provisioning, Logistics is a must
• Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management in the area of Product Portfolio Management
• Experience in Service Orchestration, Customer Loyalty Program Management, eSIM, 5G, Carrier Billing is a must
• Experience of managing telecom projects using COTS products like Clarify, Arbor, SAP, OPSC Gold and Nokia Instant link is a must
• Knowledge of IFRS, Reporting and commissioning for postpaid and prepaid products is must
• Certifications in PMP or SAFe Scrum Master or ITIL is a must
• Good to have experience in field of Customer Service Management – Private/Business, Legal and security compliance management
• Knowledge of Nokia event link, Hybris, AEM, Salesforce will be an advantage
• Experience in Software development processes like SCRUM, BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development) is desired
• Excellent communication skills on all levels
• Fluent in verbal and written English
Experience in Tools and Services
- Java / J2EE / JSF / Core Spring / Spring Boot / Open-Source-Technologies / Micro-services with expertise in version 8.0 and above
- DBMS / Cassandra / Mongo / MySQL / Oracle / SQL (Oracle/Sybase)
- Jboss 7 / Tomcat / Bit bucke / Bamboo / SVN / Maven / Ant
- Docker / Kubernetes / Kafka / Avro schema / OpenShift
- Google Go / GraphQL
- Waterfall SDLC / SCRUM Methodology
- Witbe Expert
- At least 5 years of extensive experience on Witbe Automation with multi-device, multi-network and multi-service including Witbe Automation framework on Media (STB, OTT app, Web browser) and Gateway testing, Witbe Device Manager, Script Writer, Scheduler, Data lab
- Experience in creating new scripts, updating existing scripts, executing and reporting test using Witbe automation for STB, Mobile Phone and Gateway testing
If you feel attracted by this challenge, please send your complete application in PDF format (incl. Motivation Letter, CV, Work Reference Letters and Diplomas) to techmahindra(at)recognito-hr.ch.
For further information please contact Livio Gerber from RECOGNITO (+41 44 201 08 34).
Personal- und Kaderselektion | Coaching | Newplacement | Karriere- und Bewerbungsberatung
Seefeldstrasse 239 | CH-8008 Zürich | 044 201 08 34