RECOGNITO Personal- und Kaderselektion in St. Gallen ist in der Personal- und Unternehmensberatung tätig. Mit unseren 2 Geschäftsstellen Zürich und St. Gallen sind wir im Grossraum Zürich/Innerschweiz/Aargau und der Ostschweiz präsent. Wir sind spezialisiert in der Suche und Selektion von ausgewiesenen Fach- und Führungskräften.
Unser Mandant ist ein weltweit führendes IT-Unternehmen welches in 90 Ländern tätig ist
Für die Niederlassung in Zürich-Opfikon suchen wir per 1. September 2020 einen
Senior Solution Architect (f/m) 100% Telecom
Employment start date: 1st September 2020
Duties and responsibilities
Design and Development
You perform various activities like code development and deployment, technical issues covering legacy systems, Infrastructure issues, Test and production defect management within and across functional teams. Work allocation and delivery tracking for assigned project(s) and CR’s from offshore teams with various tools used for design, development and unit testing.
Architecture design and solutions / Innovations
You are responsible for day to day calls with the business and core architect group. You oversee the development of strategic systems strategy and IT Architecture (strategic Blueprints, roadmaps, migration, application, standards and methods for Business, Application, Information and Technical Architecture.
Scoping and estimations
You perform various activities like project scoping and work closely with product owners, business teams and project management teams from onsite. You provide technical solutions which fit into the Telecom IT landscape. You are the interface to the Business Analysts for gathering requirements. You closely interacting with the Engineering Manager to define the product scope and product roadmap, selecting technologies for implementation.
Co-ordination and execution
You act as interface/bridge with delivery resources at offshore and onshore teams (business, sales, PM, etc.), get involved in daily stand-up calls with release and project management teams for defect management within applications under your ownership.
Scrum planning and support
Perform all activities during ART and PI planning within Scrum meetings as Enterprise Architect to ensure agile development and drive Scrum activities end to end.
Product tracking and owning the end to end delivery from technical point of view, mentoring team, preparing team to next level, work allocation etc.
- University degree in computer sciences or Software Engineering
- 5-7 years of experience leading technical teams in delivering web technology architecture, design and implementation
- Experience in architecture and deploying high-volume, high transaction-based, distributed and redundant web applications
- Advanced knowledge of core BSS systems like CRM, Self-Care, Billing, Mediation, Provisioning on 4G/5G technology (is a must), Logistics, IFRS, reporting and commissioning for postpaid and prepaid products
- Extensive experience in customer-facing client management environment and have worked on offshore/onshore delivery mode
- Experience in Software development processes like Waterfall, SCRUM, BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Experience with Full Stack modern technologies from UI layer to middleware and DB
- Experience with design principals DRY, SRP, LSP etc. and design patterns (creational, structural, behavioural)
- Advanced knowledge of Service Orchestration, Customer Loyalty Program Management, Customer Service Management – private/business, Legal and security compliance management, Infrastructure Management, Revenue assurance and Reporting
- Must have: Worked on refactoring monolith to micro services architecture
- Nice to have: Knowledge and concept overview for headless point of sale and digital offer management
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical staff on all levels
- Initiative, structured and flexible to learn and understand new emerging technologies
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Self-motivated personality with analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Fluent in verbal and written English
Experience in Tools and Services
- Java / J2EE / JSF / Core Spring / Spring Boot / Open-Source-Technologies / Micro-services with expertise in version 8.0 and above
- DBMS / Cassandra / Mongo / MySQL / Oracle / SQL (Oracle/Sybase)
- Jboss 7 / Tomcat / Bit bucke / Bamboo / SVN / Maven / Ant
- Docker / Kubernetes / Kafka / Avro schema / OpenShift
- Google Go / GraphQL
- Waterfall SDLC / SCRUM Methodology
- Witbe Expert
- At least 5 years of extensive experience on Witbe Automation with multi-device, multi-network and multi-service including Witbe Automation framework on Media (STB, OTT app, Web browser) and Gateway testing, Witbe Device Manager, Script Writer, Scheduler, Data lab
- Experience in creating new scripts, updating existing scripts, executing and reporting test using Witbe automation for STB, Mobile Phone and Gateway testing
If you feel attracted by this challenge, please send your complete application in PDF format (incl. Motivation Letter, CV, Work Reference Letters and Diplomas) to techmahindra(at)recognito-hr.ch.
For further information please contact Livio Gerber from RECOGNITO (+41 44 201 08 34).
Personal- und Kaderselektion | Coaching | Newplacement | Karriere- und Bewerbungsberatung
Seefeldstrasse 239 | CH-8008 Zürich | 044 201 08 34