Our client in the St. Gallen Rheintal is a leading global industrial company with innovative technologies.
To assist the CEO and the Board Members in administrative and secretarial tasks, we are currently looking for a
Executive Assistant to CEO and Board Members
You will organise administrative tasks and executing all secretarial duties in cooperation with the CEO and the Board Members. This includes making travel arrangements, organizing meeting details and agendas, booking appointments and managing calendars. You will also assist with reports, transcribing notes and assist with the preparation of presentations. You represent our company with a proactive, polite and professional communication via phone and email. You anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure a seamless and positive experience.
- General administrative support of the CEO and the Board Members
- Calendar Management. You prioritise and manage a complex schedule of commitments and ensure the calendar is fully maintained and accurately kept. Proactively notify changing schedules
- You guarantee a smooth running of all meetings
- Organize and book travel and accommodation
- Manage expense reports
- Coordinate internal and external events, conferences, and meetings locally and abroad
- Manage travel approval process
- Manage all logistics for interviews
- General administrative tasks and projects upon request
- Education equivalent to Business and Administration apprenticeship (Kaufmännische Ausbildung EFZ) and substantiated experience in comparable roles in international environment
- Your native language is English or German and you are highly proficient in both
- Ability to multitask and feel comfortable in a fast paced international environment
- You have have excellent organizational skills
- Discreet and confidential at any time, confident, consistently reliable and high quality standard
- Loyal, team-oriented personality with a proactive, positive and flexible "can-do" mentality
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office, good listening skills and ability to pragmatically approach solutions
Are you interested to work for a global leading industrial company? Are you ready to take on responsibility and to work in an international environment?
Please send us your application in English today or apply online.
Be part of an international, dynamic and successful team.
Mr. Livio Gerber looks forward to your online application with complete application documents including motivation letter.
RECOGNITO - connecting workforce